First departure is on May 16, with tour ending on May 25.
Second departure is on May 30, with tour ending on June 8.
Tour always kicks off from Barcelona and ends in Madrid. For your comfort tour created the way that you arrive to Barcelona (2nd largest airport in Spain) and leave from Madrid (largest airport), so, it is easy for you to book flight tickets from anywhere in the world, and you don't have to worry about any kind of transportation in Spain till the end of the tour.
Tour for both starting dates is identical, it only matters when you'd like to travel. It is conducted in English.
The number of travellers in one group is limited to 20 max. Minimum number - 10.
- carefully selected superior four star hotels (3 nights in Barcelona, 1 in Zaragoza, 1 in La Rioja, 1 in San Sebastian, 1 in Bilbao and 2 in Madrid).
- tour leader with a group at all times.
- comfortable and modern air-conditioned bus.
- proper city tours (not ''drive-thru'' type of tours) to give you in-depth view and to show the most beautiful sights of each place, with professional and local guides in Barcelona, Zaragoza, La Rioja, San Sebastian, Bilbao and Madrid, as well as on Montserrat mountain (Barcelona area). Entrances (with tickets where applied) are included for Montserrat Monastery, Basilica Pilar and Aljaferia Palace (Zaragoza).
- 9 breakfasts (always ''buffet'' style, in the hotels), 9 lunches and 8 dinners. Some of these may be combined with visits to wineries, ''sidreria'' and cooking class. Lunches and dinners are always of different dishes, with water and wine (or with cider in cider house).
- tours to 4 different wineries, two in the Penedes region (not far from Barcelona) and two in La Rioja - both are very famous wine regions in Spain. Wine tasting is always included with a visit.
- tour and tasting in ''sidredia'' (cider house). Cider - is a low-alcoholic drink, made from fermented apples and is extremely popular in Northern Spain. You'll be shown a proper ''technique'', of how locals drink cider in this part of the world.
- tour and tasting in ''queseria'' (cheese farm). Visit a small, family-owned artisanal cheese farm to see the process of cheese production and of course to try it with a local wine or cider.
- cooking class in Barcelona, with previous fruit pick up on the local market.
- private transfers from/to airports in Barcelona and Madrid.
- tips for all restaurants and guides are included.
- 24/7 assistance.
What's not included?
- air tickets from your destination to Spain
- international health insurance. Please consult the subject with your local insurance company to make sure your health is ''covered'' in Spain.
- cancellation insurance. It is highly recommended that you have cancelation insurance for any unforeseen circumstance from your side, when you won't be able to travel. For our policy on cancellations please see section ''Prices & conditions''.
- anything that is not mentioned in the ''Inclusions''. Personal spendings, minibar drinks, transport taken on your free time etc.
Please talk to us if you have any questions or concerns.